"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Weird Dream!

I have a little bit of time so I thought I'd write about the craziest dream I had last night. I dreamt that I had two Carly's. I didn't dream that I had twins, I had two Carly's. In my dream I was a little confused. I was laying in bed with Carly (1) feeding her a bottle and I heard this weird noise coming from her bedroom. We have a rotating fan in her room because it tends to get hot. In my dream I thought the fan was making the noise. Well anyway...i went to her room and opened her door and Carly (2) was sitting on the floor smiling at me. I called to Chad that Carly had climbed out of her crib. I was amazed that at nine months she could climb out all by herself. And then I woke up. It was sort of weird but it didn't feel wierd in my dream. It's hard to explain but in my dream it felt normal to have two of the same baby. All I can say is dreams are weird!!

4 comments:

The Isoms said...

Ah okay, can you say weird?!

Emma said...

Ha ha! That would be considered a nighmare if I had two Andrina's! Love her to death but couldn't do two! I have crazy dreams too, like when I was pregnante I dreamed that I was having kittens! Weird!

Dave and Natasha said...

Danette, this must mean that you are pregnant again because I had a dream about you the other day being pregnant, and what was even weirder was that I helped deliver your baby! You dream of having two babies and I dream of you having another... kinda weird!

Danette said...

that is weird! Especially about you helping deliver the baby!