"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, February 22, 2007

For Crystal

I hope this works. Instead of typing it all down, i just thought I'd try to scan it. :) oh... i add potatoes to mine. Just cut the potatoes like you are making mashed but instead of mashing them, through them into the pie. it's yummy, I hope you like it.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks Danette! It looks yummy!

Emma said...

Wow Danette I am impressed! You can actually make pot pie from scratch? I had no idea! (That doesn't make me sound like a good house wife does it?)
Perhaps one day I'll try it!!

Danette said...

I wouldn't say it's from scratch, i don't make my own crust.

Pauline said...

It is yummy I have tried it. But I must say she did have a very good teacher!

Emma said...

You can buy crust?

I'm sure you think I am kidding.. but really? That is amazing! Any kind in particular that you recommend?

Crystal said...

Oh, Emma. You make me smile.

Danette said...

I usually just buy the pillsbury brand, only because that is what the recipe calls for because it is in a pillsbury cookbook.

Emma said...

Hey now... back off!!