"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The sun is out!


The past couple days have been so nice outside that we decided to put Carly in some junk clothes and let her explore our yard (which is finally starting to dry up after all the rain) These pictures were taken on Sunday after Church. It was about 6o degrees outside (sorry Emma) and the sun was actually shining!! It was such a beautiful day. Carly loved it, she kept crawling all over trying to chase skipper.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I keep saying this, but I'm so jealous of your warm sunny weather!!

Emma said...

Okay so my first thought when I saw these pics was, "Did they go on vacation to someplace warm again?" I can't believe that somewhere out there, there is a place where the sun is shining and grass is GREEN and GROWING!! I seriously can't wrap my mind around it! We are months from that kind of life!
But I am SO glad that you are warm and loving it! I know how much you hate the cold!

*ShaRisE* said...

What a cutie patootie!!!! it was 70% here crazy stuff!! miss ya love ya!

Kristen said...

I am jealous of your weather! I don't know when the last time Kate went outside without a coat on was.

The Isoms said...

I think what Sharise meant was 70 degrees, not percent. Carly is a little cutie. She will be walking in no time at all.