"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, February 9, 2007

so cute!






I took these pics this morning. Like I said before, Carly is pulling herself up on anything now. We have a low window sill in our living room and she loves to crawl over to it and pull herself up so she can look outside. Well, I looked over at her this morning and hse was licking the window. It was so funny. I tried to get a picture from outside of her licking it but she wouldn't do it. I just thought I'd share this funny moment!! She is a funny baby!



7 comments:

Emma said...

That is so funny! She looks SO big in those pictures! Tell me again, how old is she now?

Danette said...

She'll be nine months on the 22nd! It's CRAZY!!

The Isoms said...

Carly is so cute! That is cool your window is low enough for her to look out and lick! Give her a hug and kiss from us!

Kristen said...

I'm so sad you didn't get a picture of her licking the window from the outside! That is sooo cute!

Emma said...

***HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANETTE DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR!
IF I HAD A WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!***

Danette, I hope you had a very wonderful birthday! Another year older, how does it feel? What did you do for your big day? I had really good intentions on sending you a card, but I didn't so you'll have to settle for a comment on your blog this year kiddo!
Hope you had a good one!
Love ya!!

Danette said...

THank you! I didn't do much for my b-day. Carly took a nice long nap which was a treat!

Crystal said...

This is a day late, but I hope you had a really nice birthday! Yay for Carly taking a good nap. She gave you a nice gift! :)