"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Apple




Our first purchase on e-bay! None other than the Happy Apple. I just had to get this for Carly because it brought back so many memories for me. My mom has the exact same thing that, I think, she gave to Desirae when she was a baby. So that just shows how old it is! Just Kidding Desirae. Carly loves to play with it. It chimes when it moves so she constantly rolls it across the floor so she can hear it.


8 comments:

Emma said...

I love the Happy Apple! I had one as a child too, and now my Mom has it in the toy box for when Andrina is over, it's a favorite of hers too!

Pauline said...

Oh Happy Apple. It looks like she is enjoying it, she is so cute.

Danette said...

I was so excited when i saw it on e-bay. I probably paid to much for it, but the memories are worth it!

The Isoms said...

I want a Happy Apple... I mean Logan and Raylie want it!

Danette said...

I know, I think I wanted it more than Carly did!

Des said...

I'm not that old! Okay, I am almost 30, but 30's the new 20 right! I love the Happy Apple too. Emma and Abbie played with it in the tub at mom's house this past weekend. Everyone loves the Happy Apple!

Danette said...

Maybe because the word "Happy" is part of it's name!!

*ShaRisE* said...

HAPPY APPLE NO WAY!!! I LOVE THE HAPPY APPLE I STILL PLAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) HEHE