It's finally complete. I guess looking back it really didn't take too long. We started it towards the end of July. It's hard to explain/show through pictures, the only one's it'll make sense to are those of you who have actually been here. There are still some little things that need to be done but it's usable and we love it!!
The picture on the right is the old before. The arrows are pointing in the same general area although the part of the house pictured on the right was basically torn off the house and started all over again. We were able to raise the ceilings all to 10 ft. which is nice and makes it feel huge to this little 5 ft. tall body.
The two pictures above are of the same spot. The after is the bottom picture. We closed the door off to their old bedroom because it is now a bathroom.
The top two pictures are before. Our laundry room/hallway/entry/mudroom. I hated it! We now have an actual laundry room separate from a back entry which is so great!!
The new bathroom. The arrow in the bottom picture is pointing to where the door used to be. We kept the same opening we had from the other direction which is now the only entrance into the bathroom. Can I say it is so nice to have a nice clean bathroom where I don't have to pour bleach down the bathtub drain to keep it from stinking!!
Picture of the laundry room. We just need to get our washer and dryer back in.
Bathroom that is attached to Carly's new bedroom
This is the new hallway that meets up with the old hallway in front of their "old" new bedroom (which is now Annie's room!) The door on the left is just a hall closet.
Sam's new room
Looking in from the back door
There it is in a nutshell. We are so happy it is done and we have room to spread out!