"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Starting Early


Don't worry, he didn't take her anywhere! Not yet anyway...we'll wait till she is a little older. I jsut thought it was a cute picture moment.

5 comments:

Emma said...

That is so cute! I didn't know that Chad had a bike, Kevin would be so jealous! Do you go riding with him?

Kristen said...

TJ would be jealous also... TJ had a Suzuki GSXR-1000 (super fast bullet bike) until the day I found out I was pregnant! As soon as I found out, I printed off a for sale sign for the bullet bike... I would like the father of my child to be alive for awhile!!

Danette said...

Chad got it about a month before I had Carly. I think he was going through a pre-daddy crisis. Luckily (for me) he doesn't ride it very often.

The Isoms said...

In the bottom picture.. Chad and Carly's expressions are almost identical! Now I can say she looks like Chad!

Jarom and Jenni said...

What the crap, Dave and Tash just got a bike, you two have a bike, I want a bike!!! I can't think of any sane reason for us to purchase one right now, except that I am so jealous, and I really want one!