"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Carly and Cutter

I decided one day to show Carly Mimi's horses since I have never done it. I figured she's old enough now to really care and since she likes skipper so much I figured she's really love the horses. I was right, I walked right up to cutter and she reached right out and almost stuck her hand up his nose. It was pretty funny. I am so glad she loves animals. Ler me rephrase that, she loves live animals. She hates fake animals. When we went to the rainforest cafe she freaked out when we held her up to the gorillas. It was sad but funny. We are so mean!







2 comments:

Crystal said...

She looks so tiny on that big horse! Too cute.

Emma said...

What a cute little cowgirl! I'm not surprised that she likes animals so much, after all look at her Mom!