"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, February 5, 2007

Time Flies!

I was looking through a scrapbook I made when Chad and I were dating and I found this picture. It was one of the first one's taken of the two of us. It was after a school dance that we went to in April 2001. (wow, that seems like forever ago!) This is us now (December 2006) with our little addition!


3 comments:

Emma said...

You guys are so cute, and even more since your little addition!
I like the deer mount above yours in the lower picture, very nice! ;)

Crystal said...

I like the deer too! I love old pics. Neil & I have one when we met at EFY in 1998. It's so funny to see us together as teenagers!

Kristen said...

Amen to the high school pictures. TJ and I have some pretty funny ones! It's weird to think that we started dating in 1998! Sheesh! That's almost TEN years ago! My favorite thing about the HS picture is that Jessica W and Marchea M are in the background... hahaha, memories!