"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, May 11, 2008

We're having a baby!

Carly found her way into our dryer. I'm glad that she can't shut the door when she's in there.
Carly thought she was pretty tricky when she found her way into this pot. She is such a silly girl!
Also, not that anyone is counting...tomorrow is the BIG day! I have been waiting for this day FOREVER!! The next time I post I'll be a mother of two children! I couldn't ask for a better mother's day present!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Holy smokes!! Good luck with your delivery! I want to hear all about it!!

Cami and Mitch said...

Good Luck!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.

Emma said...

Finally tomorrow is here! I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy! We'll be thinking of you & hoping all goes well!

Chris and Jenna said...

Good luck with everything tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little man.

Dave and Natasha said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy! Let us know all about it! ...You won't even read this until after he's here and you are back home, but I can't wait for you! I'm so excited!

Ashley & Kevin said...

YAY! I wish it was me having mine tomorrow! I still have 23 weeks! You better keep everything updated!

Des said...

Good luck, sis! I wish I could be there!