"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random Pictures

Sam and his Daddy
I just thought this was a sweet picture. (above) The above pictures were taken the evening that Sam got his baby blessing. It was a fun night to get the family all together and I'm glad that my parents were able to be here for it!


Carly playing with one of her birthday presants.
A picture of Sam's dark hair and quite a bit of it compared to what Carly had.
I just thought this picture was cute! It looks like he is deep in thought about something.

6 comments:

Emma said...

So was this is blessing day?
He has a ton of hair too and is oh so cute and so so tiny!

Danette said...

We blessed him Last Monday evening (the 18th) so my parents could be there.

Cami and Mitch said...

I can't belive how small he is! Is Carly enjoying him still?

Pauline said...

Keep the pictures coming I miss them already,I miss you guys as well. It was a fun break now I am back in the grind of life. oh well such is life. Love you guys.

Dave and Natasha said...

He does have quite a bit of hair! Aaralyn's hair was like that but hers was more in front and on top and then sorta long on the back. Won't that be funny if he gets more hair than Carly did... since he's a boy and won't need it!

Marcie said...

Oh, Danette! What a beautiful family! I've been loving and reading your blog ever since you left St. George, but I finally decided to end my silence! Thank you for sharing your precious family with me! I miss you and pray for you always!

Love, your name twin, Marcie Danette!