"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He's here and we're home!

Samuel Chad McLane is finally here! He was born on May 12, 2008 at 12:59 p.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs and 12 ounces. We are so glad he is finally here!! Below is a picture of Carly actually interested in Sam. She wasn't too sure what to think when she came to the hospital. But once we brought him home she was kissing him and wanting to hold him (but only for a second) and then she was done and off to other things.


Below is me and my very pregnant belly! I was so grateful for such an easy delivery this time (not that last time was horrible) They started the whole process around 8:30 in the morning and he was here right around 1:00 that afternoon! After four pushes he was out. I couldn't have asked for it any other way!

My mom has more pictures on her camera that I will post at a later time. I can only do some much, I just had a baby ya know!

10 comments:

Emma said...

Oh he is perfect! You look great for just having a baby!
Hope all continues to go well!
I'll talk to you later!

The Isoms said...

Finally some pictures! He is so cute! I want to squeeze him! Love the name. Glad he is taking a bink, hopefully that stays. Great job he is perfect I love him already!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Cami and Mitch said...

I love him! I am glad you had an easy delivery. keep posting pictures, he is so cute!

Ashlie Dalton said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! I bet you're so happy to have him here finally!

Des said...

Congrats, sis! He is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him!

Josie13 said...

Congrats! He is so cute! It's great that you had a good delivery.

Ashley & Kevin said...

He is so CUTE! & your big belly makes me feel so much better about how big I get! I thought I was just the wierd one! But you look awesome for just having had a baby! Congrats! He's precious!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, he's so cute! I'm glad to hear that your delivery went well! Hope you are healing quickly and getting used to having two kids to take care of! I'm jealous! I wish I could be to that point already!

Crystal said...

He's so sweet! congrats! And hooray for a smooth delivery!

Chris and Jenna said...

He is so adorable! Glad to hear that everything went well!