"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, May 5, 2008

38 weeks...only 7 days to go!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am that there is only 7 days until I have this baby!! I am so ready to hold him in my arms instead of in my belly!! I guess Carly was feeling a little left out and wanted to be part of the picture!

6 comments:

The Isoms said...

Yeah seven days! I showed Logan the picture and he said, "i want a baby boy mom, I already have a baby girl!" Oh boy the joy begins!

Pauline said...

Can you believe that two years ago that cute little face was in your belly it has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see you guys. See you on Friday.

Emma said...

Ah only 7 days! You look so huge and uncomfortable.. hopefully this little guy isn't too big!
And Carly's hair is so cute in that picture, it's getting so long!

Des said...

Thanks for the belly picture. I wish I could be there on Monday, but we are very excited to come next month. I hope everything goes well. You look as cute as can be even though you probably don't feel like it.

Karen and Mike said...

Congrats Danette! I hope everything goes well for you and the new little one. I know how it feels to just want to hold your baby after carrying him for nine LONG months!

Dave and Natasha said...

Hey, I beat you to the hospital, except I'm not having the babies yet. Just preterm labor.