"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Playing in the Rain...





The other day it rained hard almost the whole day long. Carly was dying to go outside so I let her play in the puddles when the rain let up. She had way too much fun!

5 comments:

Des said...

She is getting way too big! I can't believe how grown up she looks! I can't wait to come and give her hugs.

Lacey said...

This is so cute and so funny. I love how she just runs in circles.

Ashley & Kevin said...

Hey this is Ashley that worked 2 Kids club with you... I somehow came across your blog which I am so excited about! I think your little girl is so cute~ & your prego belly is way cuter than mine gets!

Congrats on the boy, they are very fun, I think more so than girls! but they are very much mama's boys!

Keep in touch!
Ashley & Kevin Beal

Cami and Mitch said...

How fun. She must keep very you entertained. What a cutie!

Cami and Mitch said...

you very :)