"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This was after I told Carly to hold Sam's head up. I guess I should've explained better on how to do that!
After watching my dad walk around our house with a tape measure on his pants that is all Carly wants to do with it now. It's pretty cute!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

She is such a nut. The top picture looks like she is blessing him. They are cute kids

Shellie said...

How cute is she!!! Sam is beautiful too! Are you exhausted yet with 2 kids? I'm starting to get nervous!

Dave and Natasha said...

Ya, I thought it looked like she was giving him a blessing too! How funny!

The Isoms said...

What a goofy girl. I have noticed that I have to be very specific and explain it over and over!
Dad will love that picture! She is so cute! Can't wait to see them both!

Emma said...

How funny! She sure looks so much older next to him! And I think he looks a lot like you, no?