"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, May 31, 2008


I hate mosquitos! But they love me....
6 times on my arms
and roughly 33 times on my legs and feet!


2 comments:

Pauline said...

what good is all that night spraying they do if you still have those little critters around.

Emma said...

So if you are breastfeeding can you use bug repellant? If so then I have the stuff for you. It's 100% deet and works wonders.
I'll send you the info on it.

It's crazy because Kevin & I can be walking side by side and I get eatten alive while Kevin literally goes untouched. Drives me insane.