"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, October 30, 2008

just some pictures....

I took these this morning. Sam was being such a silly guy! When he's not mad he's happy and smiling! (Don't mind me, mornings are not my best time!)
I took these of Carly, she was having fun with her "pwincess chair".
On a side note.....
Next season Dancing with the Stars!
Can you imagine if that really happened?? ( I got this in an e-mail from Chad)


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Cute pictures I love those little cuties.

Stephanie said...

They are 2 cute!! :)

*ShaRisE* said...

sam is the cutest little boy i have ever seen in my life!! i love those blue eyes!! and carly looks so freakin big now!! shes growing way way to fast!