"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, October 27, 2008

I was just wondering,
When all this political crap will be over?

(I got this in an e-mail from my sister and I totally agree)

4 comments:

Pauline said...

I recieved that same email I couldn't agree more.

Emma said...

Ha I love it & I couldn't agree more! Can't wait for it to be over!!!

Kirk and Joan said...

Only 1 more week to go!

wheaties said...

Off topic I know, but I got your blog address from Chad and Dan last night so I thought i'd give you a heads up that I am linking our blog to yours :)