"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good luck??

Does it mean I'll have good luck if while changing my childrens' diapers they both feel the need to fart in my face?? Ahhh...the joys of being a mother :)

6 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

hahahaha! awesome!

Emma said...

Oh wow!

Pauline said...

I am not so sure that means good luck?? But I am sure they felt better.:}

The Isoms said...

Nice! What silly kids! Can't wait to see them!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

In the CNA world it means they are blowing you kisses! So I would say it is for sure good luck!

Stephanie said...

LOL. Gotta luv parenthood right!? =)