"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, October 13, 2008

5 months old!

I know I've already posted something today but I had other pictures to add! Sam turned 5 months old yesterday so I thought I should take some pictures of the little guy (like I don't do that enough already!)
This is Myreel (Carly and Sam's cousin) Carly and Sam at our playday. Carly LOVES Myreel and gets so excited when she sees her!
This is the group of us that get together (try to get together a couple times a month) It used to be just Carly and 5 other boys, I'm glad we've added some girls to the bunch. There are two more babies on the way! They make a lot of noise together but they have fun!

6 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

Wow that 5 months went so fast! I found your blog right before he came! Holy cow... where does the time go!

Pauline said...

cute pictures. I know some of the people in your group but not all who are the ones I don't know?

Danette said...

Christina (orange shirt) Mindy (black shirt) are married to Chad's cousins.

Stephanie said...

Doesn't it go by even faster the 2nd time around!?! Taylee's first months went by fast BUT Pacen's are flying!! Not fair is it?? Ha!! By the way - your little man is 2 adorable!!

Emma said...

Those pictures of Sam turned out so cute!

Dave and Natasha said...

Ya, I still can't believe I have three kids either! It doesn't really seem like it!