"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, February 1, 2008

Videos

This is how I found her yesterday when she woke up from her nap. She heard me turn the camera on so that is why she took the blanket off. Before I turned the camera on she was walking back and forth in her crib saying "whoa!" everytime she ran into the side. It was so funny!

The first video is of her running away from broken elmo. She didn't like the thought of Elmo's stuff coming out I guess!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

That is to funny her running from broken Elmo. And what a dancer she is you will have to put her into dance classes.

Shellie said...

Those videos are so cute!! I'm excited to know that Abby will be doing stuff like that!!

The Isoms said...

Logan sat and giggled the whole time during the videos!
Video 1 Poor Elmo, he couldn't get any love from Carly, she really looked scared.
Video 2 Loved her dancing
Video 3 Would have loved h=to hear her saying WHOA! She is getting to big!

Dave and Natasha said...

So funny, with the "broken Elmo"! Her hair is getting a lot longer! I tried trimming Aaralyn's the other day and now I'm mad because I don't like it, so next time I am going to Jenni!

Emma said...

She is getting so big!
Andrina & I had fun watching these tonight. Keep them coming

Des said...

her room looks really cute! i miss that cute little stinker!