"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 24, 2008

27 weeks

I feel like I just posted a belly picture but my Sis. Brittany wanted to see another one, so here it is! Which remins me I can' t belive there is less than 100 days till this little guy arrives! (p.s. I hate posing for pictures, I feel like a nerd!)

9 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Well, you sure look cute, so you shouldn't feel like a nerd... but I know what you mean. I have to do a bunch before I decide one is okay... Your belly is so cute! Man, I wish I was at 27 weeks! You don't have very much longer!

Pauline said...

Love that little guy

Des said...

Cute belly! Thanks for posting that picture. I love seeing your cute pregnant belly.

Cami and Mitch said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! Not too much longer

The Isoms said...

Love the bellie! I want to rub it! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Emma said...

Oh how stinkin cute is your belly! I love the belly pictures so keep em coming!

Dave and Natasha said...

What about you? What have you decided for your little boy's name? I orignially voted for Nathan, I just love that name, but I had to break the tie between Sam and Jacob because I dated a Sam and I hoped you wouldn't name him that... But I still like Nathan the most!

Kirk and Joan said...

Cute, cute - and getting closer.

Josie13 said...

Danette you are so cute pregnant! It's Liz (Montgomery)here... I was excited to come across your blog and see your family. My blog is www.josie13.blogspot.com