"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, February 1, 2008

Pony Tail!

The other day I thought I would try to put Carly's hair in a pony tail and it actually worked! Kind of...it only lasted for about 2 minutes and then most of it fell out but it was cute while it lasted!

3 comments:

The Isoms said...

Looks cute! I tried that with Raylie and it lasted about the same!

Emma said...

Finally! Nothing a little hairspray & clips won't do to help it stay up next time!

Dave and Natasha said...

I love when their hair gets long enough to start doing fun stuff with. I wish I were more creative... I don't know what other ways to fix her hair besides a pony tail pig tails or just a barret... So how are you feeling now? Are you starting to feel like you can't eat much and feeling like you have lost all the room in your stomach? Ya gotta love those last few months! Hopefully they go quickly!