"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

We made it to number three! I can't believe how time is flying by! It seems like yesterday that we were living in St. George, in our cute little 400 sq. ft. house as newlyweds! I just wanted to say how greatful I am that I married my best friend!!


This was on our honeymoon in Sedona, Arizona. It's a beautiful place and if you ever get the chance to go, do it!!


8 comments:

Shellie said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Emma said...

Love the pictures! What a cute couple! Hapypy three years to you and many many more!

Emma said...

Hapypy = Happy
:)

Pauline said...

Happy Anniversary it really dosen't feel like it has been three years. But I'll take you back living in you 400 sq ft home any day.

The Isoms said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture of Chad holding your dress!

Des said...

Happy Anniversary! Okay, Okay, I've got to get some of my pics posted from our anniversary. You and Brittany are making me look bad! Just Kidding. Love you guys!

Emma said...

Wait... 400 sq ft house? That is like a closet. How was living in a closet?
And yes, that picture with Chad carrying your dress is adorable.

Erin said...

Danette- this is Erin (Bale) Watts (do you remember me from High School?) I stumbled upon your blog after going to your sisters. Brittany is in my ward and now I know why she looked so fromiliar. I have finally put it all together! Well you have an adorable family!