"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, January 18, 2008

23 weeks!

I couldn't resist! I was at Wal-mart and I saw these onsies. They were on sale for $2.00. You can't tell how small they really are but they are tiny! I can't believe Carly used to fit in something this small! I am getting way excited. Now that we know we are having a boy I started to paint his bedroom. I will take pictures when I get it done (which may not be until right before he comes!)
Here I am at about 23 weeks along. I feel A LOT bigger than what I look, believe me!!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Cute little outfits they will be cute on Carly's little bro. He is really starting to show there. He is making room in there for himself. Hopeful he's not his daddy's size but his mommy's size.

The Isoms said...

How fun! Yeah another BOY!!! i am so excited! Your little bellie looks great!

Emma said...

You look so cute! I am still having a hard time believing that you're pregnant let alone having a boy so that picture is great proof!

Des said...

What a cute belly! I'm glad it's you and not me! Even though Josh would love to have some more testosterone in our house.

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute little belly! I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can get started on buying stuff. I think I will get buying stuff earlier this time because I want to get it all done, also I don't want to be surprised if they come early. Isn't it fun that you get to have one of each? It's annoying that you can't just use all the clothes again, but I'm sure it's fun getting new stuff!