"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Guess what we're having?!


Here's where we find out. It was pretty easy for me to tell. It helped that he was cooperating. Let's hope he stays this well behaved :)




This shows a pretty good clip of his little face.

8 comments:

Pauline said...

Pretty cool videos. Yep thats a boy. He was really cooperating with the Dr. thats for sure. Congrats. Tell Chad not to start the fishing equipment yet it will be awhile before he can go fishing with him.

Emma said...

How stinkin cute was that!
I am glad you video taped it, it was fun to watch!
Now that's it's established... what are you thinking of naming him.

Danette said...

That's a good question!

Emma said...

I think Lane would be a good name...
Lane McLane :)

The Isoms said...

I agree with Emma--Lane McLane great! Well I think he is very handsome...a boy version of Carly lol! hehehe. Remember I have dibbs on the name Luke/Lucas. Besides I think Chad didn't really like the name much.
Congrats! I am so excited! How about Noah Wayne Mclane....Austin Wayne McLane...Chad Wayne McLane Jr or the II...Joshua is a pretty good name. Then we could have Big Josh, Medium Josh and Little Josh(again). I know i have helped out A LOT with the name thing...I will keep thinking.

Emma said...

Hmm.. I liked the way Brittany was going, but how about Lane Wayne McLane or Dwayne Wayne McLane.

Okay I'll stop.
How bout Lance. I heard that name today & liked it. I think I told you the names I really really like? To bad they all sound absolutly awful with our last name... now there is a name to make fun of!

Danette said...

yeah, we have a couple of choices picked out, I guess we'll just wait and see which one grows on us.
Emma- Your last name would be fun to work with. You could really make your childs life miserable if you wanted to :)
Brittany- I think the rhyming thing is a no go. And don't worry, we won't use Luke.

Pauline said...

ok since everyone is helping out with the name for you little boy I add my two cents, here goes
Ronald Todd Mclane hows that for help. Take it or leave which I am sure you will leave but just thought I would help
Love you guys.