"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, July 23, 2009

name ideas???

Any name ideas for this little kitty??
We're keeping this one. He's a boy and he's the runt of the litter. Chad likes Maestro and I was thinking Mr. Bob Cat (Bob for short) We also came up with Marty and Newt.

8 comments:

Des said...

Go for Bob.

bryce and paige said...

Danette, your kids are so adorable, too too cute. I would definitely say Bob because I watched One Fine Day the other day and the little girl names her cat Bob, and I thought, "what a fun name for a cat!" Now you can use it!

Emma said...

i say name it Normal.

wheaties said...

I vote for Fish. He looks like a trout with the spots on his fur.

Shellie said...

I like Bob! What a cute name for a kitty!! LOL!

The Isoms said...

I like BOB...I guess we can save Frankie for mom's cat :)

Pauline said...

I like Bob as well. So my vote BOB

*ShaRisE* said...

idk what to name it but hes freakin cute!!