"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, July 13, 2009

We're moving...

It's official, We got an offer on our home and we took it. We have to be out by August 13th, which is right around the corner. I don't know how we're going to pull it off but we have no choice! I will miss this house a lot, there were a lot of good memories here but I am excited for the future!

I will miss our swimming pool and the cute tire swing that Chad hung for Carly, I will miss our cool tree in our backyard that my kids loved to play in. I will miss our huge room with nothing in it, it was a great room for the kids to run around in. I will miss Carly's huge window in her room, at first I didn't like it but it grew on me and it's not very often you find windows this big.

I will miss our huge backyard and how much fun my kids had running around, I will miss the many things in this house that entertained my kids (who needs toys?) I will miss the fact that this is where my baby girl became a big sister!

5 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

Good luck with the move!

Natasha Wheatley said...

At least you have an expert house packer coming to help you! *wink wink* I LOVE the picture of butt-naked (literally) Carly. It's classic! :)

Pauline said...

Ok that made me sad. You should put the things your not going to miss. Of coarse it doesn't take much to make me teary these days. I'm sure it will get better with time. Or have I always been this way? :)

The Isoms said...

That is sad! I love that house, but to build one to your liking is even better...not that I know...but I can imagine!

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

Where are you moving to? Same area you're in now?