"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In no particular order....

I have a hobby, obsession or a sickness. Whichever you prefer. And this isn't even all of them.
(My scrapbook collection)
Packing up a house, you realize just how much *stuff* you really have.
I think I realized just how many freckles I have when I looked at these pictures. Yuk! My kids are cute though! (Carly has the biggest mouth!)

First time with curlers in her hair. Her hair has a natural curl in it so I thought the curlers would just enhance it. Well, I either took them out to soon or they're too big because it didn't really do anything. She thought she was pretty cool with them in though.


I know Carly looks drunk....I promise....it's just water in her sippy cup.
BTW...I never have pants on my children. I just realized that in most their pictures they have no pants. Either I am a lazy mom or it's just too hot here. Maybe it's a little of both :)


More pictures of our ridiculously cute kittens. I really wish they weren't so cute...now that they can get out of their box and pee and poop all over the floor it is lowering their cuteness factor. Carly absolutely LOVES them. She can't get enough of them and is constantly wanting to look at them or pet them. I'm surprised she hasn't squeezed them to death.


(Carly had no pants on in these pictures either!)

6 comments:

Emma said...

Ahaha, cute shortless kids!

And yes, you have a problem, was that today's 3 box project?

And I love freckles! Embrace them!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

So Cute! BTW, thanks for that pic of Grandpa! I love it! Good luck on the move, packing is never fun!

MarksMama said...

I should hire you to be my scrapbooker... I start things but just don't finish. Looks like you don't have that problem. Good for you.

The Isoms said...

Cute, cute kids!
I hardly notice YOUR freckles!
I want the orange kitten thats awake in the picture of the three! We should name it Frankie...in memory of Grandpa...since he "LOVED" cats and all.

Danette said...

Brittany, that is a cool idea. I'm going to do that. I'm giving mom the option of keeping it. I'm bring two of them with me when I come for a test run! We're going to bring a zoo to you guys when we come :)

Pauline said...

Kitties are so cute which ones are you bringing and what did you do with the other ones? Freckles all come from being at your pool everyday :)