"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, February 2, 2009

bunnies and children


These are the newest members of our family. I must be crazy to add more creatures that eat and poop. They are rather cute though. Chad wanted a boy and a girl so yes, we will have bunnies coming out our ears in about 4 months or so. The brown rabbit ( a lion head) is the female and the other (Harlequin) is the male. We still don't have names for them so suggestions would be nice! Carly loves them and wants to hold them but they are fast little buggars!

And of course my two favorite creatures in this family! They really do love each other!


9 comments:

Pauline said...

I knew it wouldn't be long. They are cute little things and yes you will certainly have many more of those cute little things in a few months.

Des said...

You are crazy! I hope you will be able to keep track of all of their posterity! They are very cute though. They look very soft & cuddly.

*ShaRisE* said...

aw!!!! cutE bunnies!! i cant wait to see you guys!! im really excited for this trip!! i promiss its not just for craig to meet chad! haha that wasnt even on my mind. i wanted to bring him to texas! and i really had no idea where to go on my sr trip the only place i really want to go is germany or scotland or something and that def is out of the picture!!! and i LOVE texas! and you guys so im very excited!! it will be better then andwhere i cant think of!

Dave and Natasha said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE bunnies! I think my family has owned 4 or 5... Oh wait, let me rephrase that... I LOVE FEMALE bunnies! Our last male bunny was really naughty and would chase my mom and bite at her ankles and spray people! I think he was in love with me though... strange! The female bunny we had after that my parents had to get rid of because when we got our dogs they would have eaten her! They gave her to a neighbor and they said she was the best pet they had EVER had! She would ONLY eat the dandylion weeds in their yard and would run up to them when they came outside, she would sit on their lap and let them cuddle her, but one night there was a storm and she got flattened by a board the fell on her! POOR THING! They were so sad!

wheaties said...

Thumper and Bambi are my votes

Stephanie said...

Oh they are sOOO cute!! =)

April said...

you could name your bunnies...bugs-bunny(bugsy), thumper, peter rabit, flower, roger rabit, the white rabit,or trixie.

Unknown said...

my votes.... "bunnie" and clyde

Peyton and Jayce said...

Cute bunnies and the kids look so grown! I guess I think Sam should stay small- I am always surprised when I see new pics of him. You have a great family!