"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I think one day he might actually climb his way out of it.

We are getting new countertops put in this week, so we've had fun drawing on our old ones. (Chad's idea)



6 comments:

Pauline said...

CUTE kids we can't wait to see them. And you and Chad as well. Sharise said time is not coming fast enough. See you soon Love you

The Isoms said...

I think he will be out of that walker before you know it! He seems really curious about the toys!
What kind of counters are you getting?

Natasha Wheatley said...

OH MY HECK! Sam's hair is soooo long! He changes so much every time we see him-- and its been pretty much forever since we've hung out with you guys. By the time we hang out again he will be walking and talking! :( We need to do something when we don't have family living with us anymore.


PS
I stole a Dora sticker from Em's doctor's office for Carly yesterday :)

Cami and Mitch said...

It looks so warm there! Can we come visit? :) I wish. I don't know what our plans are yet the week you will be in St.George, but I always love trips down there so I might just have to plan one!

Peyton and Jayce said...

THats a great idea! I wonder if Ross will let me get new counters if we all draw on the current ones?!?
Probably not! I hope you enjoy the new-

The Isoms said...

OK ALREADY!!! LETS SEE THE NEW COUNTER TOPS!!! STOP KEEPING US IN SUSPENSE!!!