"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 8, 2009

weekend pictures

So, I think we've decided to go with the names "Bunnie" and Clyde.
(Thanks Alycia!)
She loves her brother....
and her dog!

I told her to smile BIG! So, she did.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahaha CUTE CUTE CUTE pics!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute pics! I wish Aaralyn would look that natural, I'd even be happy if she would smile that BIG for pics, just to get a picture with her smiling!!! She always makes the weirdest faces, but usually she frowns or pouts.

Pauline said...

That bunnie is funny!!!!!!and I love the cheezer picture.

Natasha Wheatley said...

What a little goober! I love Carly's faces, they totally crack me up.

The Isoms said...

1-Did you pose the bunnie that way?
2- Your kids are so stinkin CUTE! I can't wait to see them in a couple months!!

Emma said...

those bunnies are so cute, love the names too!
And little miss carly is getting so big, love her new do's she is sporting lately.

Emma said...

Me again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!
Sorry I am so lame & didn't call or send a card.. but the thought did cross my mind several times in the last week if that counts. I was really hoping that this baby could come today so she'd be born on your bday but that's not looking like it's going to happen. I hope you have the most wonderful birthday!!!
xoxo