"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I love these two!


For any of you who know my children, you know how rare it is for them to be still, I made sure to capture it with a picture!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Yes that is rare was Carly feeling ok she kinda looks like she is not feeling good, maybe that is just because she is so still. They are two cute kids and I love them as well

Stephanie said...

They are sOOO Adorable!! =)

Emma said...

That first picture them on the floor, Carly looks just like her Mamma!!!

Looks like you had a very fun & busy Christmas! One day we're coming to TX in the winter & going swimming in your steaming pool! I can't believe you were swimming on Christmas Eve while I was freezing!

And how fun to have such a nice fish tank! We have one and I like it. Their fun to watch, easy to feed, easy to replace &they don't make noise... even when you forget to feed them for a couple days. I'm just sayin...

The End.

The Isoms said...

Love the top picture! Give them both sqeezes! I am with mom about Carly...maybe it was that she was holding still so thats why she looked like she didn't feel well :)

*ShaRisE* said...

they are so freakin cute!!! i love them to!!! you guys live way way to far away!!