"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

8 Months old!

I love the total look of concentration in the lower right picture. He wanted to get the leaves so bad!
Sam turned 8 months old yesterday! I can't believe it, he'll be crawling and walking before I know it! With Carly it felt like she was a baby for an eternity, but with Sam it has gone by way too fast! He is such a fun little guy. He loves to smile and now he's getting into exploring everything around him. You can practically see his brain working when he finds something new! He doesn't quite crawl yet but he can turn in circles on the floor and roll so he gets where he needs to go. He loves to cruise around in his walker. I love how all of our downstairs is tile or wood, it makes it really fun for him because he can go everywhere!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is sOOO cute!! And enjoy EVERY second he's not crawling cuz' now that my lil' man is crawling there is no sitting down time for me anymore!! lol.

The Isoms said...

I LOVE those pictures! He is turning into such a handsome little man! He looks so much older to me! Can't wait to see you guys! He will most likely be walking cause he will almost be ONE!
Raylie grew up a lot faster than Logan did...at least I thought so!

Pauline said...

He is a very cute little man. I love those pictures I need one for my wall send me some on my email.

Des said...

What a sweetheart! He will be having his 1st birthday before we know it!

*ShaRisE* said...

hes getting way way to old but he is such a handsom young man!!! love him!!!

Pauline said...

I love that little sweeter just had to let you know that :)