"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, January 22, 2009

F-O-U-R

That's right. Four years of marriage TODAY! I'm so glad that I married my best friend!
Top left- A year after we started dating. yes, we look like geeks!
Top Right- On our honeymoon in Sedona, AZ
Bottom Left- This was taken on our trip while moving to Texas
Bottom Right- Obviously on a rollercoaster our first year of marriage.

10 comments:

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Congrats to both of you! Time seems to fly by faster and faster the older I get. Seems like not that long ago we were destroying grandmas basement.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Congrats on four years! Also, we went to MM and went on the X roller coaster a few years ago. It was the craziest thing ever! I couldn't breathe the whole time and by the time the ride ended I was bawling! Everyone we were with went on it a second time except me... Haha. Good times.

The Isoms said...

Happy Anniversary!!! FOUR years! Yeah!

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!
I love all the pictures from your younger days, they made me smile.

You guys have sure done a lot in four years, what will the next four years bring?

Cami and Mitch said...

Congratulations!! I can remember when you guys started dating :) Cute pictures

Pauline said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It is crazy that four years have gone by and look what has come in those four years those two cuties.

wheaties said...

Haa haa!! I love the rollercoaster pic!

It is crazy to think how fast time flies . . . I remember when ya'll started dating...

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! It goes by sOOO fast doesn't it!?! =)

Marci said...

like everyone has said...time does fly! We are going on our 6th anniversary..yikes! i dont know where all the time went...you guys make a really cute couple! congrats on 4th one!!!!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't get to be at your wedding- I was in the hospital having some stupid surgery- so I enjoy seeing these pictures! You are the cutest couple- with the cutest kids!