"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, April 5, 2012

"The best day Ever" -Carly

Carly had an Easter party at school today. She was so excited and kept saying to her friends "This is the best day ever!" It was so cute!
They had two Easter Bunnies walking around the school, an Easter egg race, some Easter snacks and then finished off with the Bunny Hop. It was a cute party and Sam even got to participate. I love that I am able to go and be a part of the fun and see the excitement on Carly's face, It makes me feel good knowing that she wants me to be there!






**Our house addition is coming along. I will get pictures up in the next day or two. They are done with the outside other than some painting. They have put up Sheetrock, next step is texture, painting, wood trim, and then carpet. It's been fun to watch the process but it has just made us anxious to re-do the bathroom now! :)

3 comments:

Fowlks Family Memories, Our Journey said...

The party looked like alot of fun. Carly's hair is getting so long. Can't wait to see pics of the addition.. Also looks like you had fun at the lake today.

Des said...

So fun! I miss you guys. I am sad that I won't be able to come right after you have cute little miss, but I am hoping to be able to sneak down for a few days this fall. :)

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful, I love the picture of the baby sleeping with the doll, that stole my heart. I wish you and your family the best of everything there is to be had. www.mobilebondsmen.com Mobilebondsmen bail bonds, los angeles bail bonds in orange county, any bail, any jail, any time 714-367-6353