"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter was great this year, it was pretty low key which was just what this pregnant lady needed! I posted some similar pictures to facebook already so sorry for the double exposure. :)
This was after church, we had a little Easter Egg hunt for these two little bunnies. They love to go "Easter Egging"
In the morning I attempted making bunny pancakes, I think they turned out pretty good. Thank goodness for 11:30 church or this never would've happened! :)
The next few pictures were taken before church. My children love posing for the camera, that's for sure! I sure do love them and I'm grateful for their spunky personalities!



I love my family. I can't wait to meet our next little one! I still feel so blessed that I am even pregnant! I still can't believe it sometimes. Pregnancy is a miracle! I am so grateful to my heavenly father who allowed me another sweet (and most likely spunky) little one to come to our family!

Love this! Sharise caught this picture. We did not tell Sam to do this, that is just how they were standing. :)
Me and my kiddos. As hard as it is to be a mother, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am so grateful for them and how much they have taught me. They are huge examples to me of patience and love because no matter how crazy I can get some days I know they still love me!!

2 comments:

teeshirtonline2012 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pauline said...

I LOVE that pic with Sam's arm around Carly that is priceless, motherhood is a true blessing, it is something that will be with us for ever. Even at my age I would not give it up for any amount of money in the world. Love your cute family