"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

stuff going on :)

 37 weeks
*The end is approaching and I'm getting really anxious. Not only to not be pregnant but to hold this little babe in my arms. 
*It's getting harder and harder to sleep at night between the tossing and turning, constant bathroom trips and occasional hunger pains.
*The kids are getting excited and they can tell that it's getting close.
*Still haven't committed to a name yet but I have a couple in mind.
*My back is killing me.  
*I can't stand for long periods of time or else my legs feel like jello.
*I've only had one major leg cramp but I'm constantly feeling like there's  one about to come.
*Been having inconsistent contractions.  More painful than I remember them being in my past pregnancies.
*I've been given to option for an induction, still debating on whether or not to wait and go into natural labor or opt for the induction. I must say for someone who likes to plan things out the induction is sounding pretty nice.  But, on the other hand I'm curious as to how different it would be going into natural labor.
*Baby Girl still moves constantly (which is bittersweet)  She feels like she weighs 10 lbs already!
*Carly loves to tell the baby good-night and good-bye before she goes to school. Sam just follows along. 


 The outside of the house was finally finished yesterday.  I couldn't find a good before picture without the addition so these will have to do.  There are still things we want to do such as remove the power pole in front and landscaping so you can't see under the porch. (it's funny how after I moved to Texas I always said I would NEVER live in a Pier and Beam home.  Look at me now)
 I just had to post these because it's so cool.  Because we live in such an old home there are always surprises that we are finding.  They tore down the ceilings in the hallway (it was really nasty looking white, cardboard tile looking things.) This is what was found underneath.  We realized we have the same ceiling in our kitchen and bedroom. Hopefully one day I will have the ceiling in our room redone, sanded and stained. I think it would look awesome!  
 Carly and another Critter.  She started off with three and ended up with just this one.  She loved putting it on her face!
 Spring pictures at Carly's school.  

 The wild blackberries are here again! The kids LOVE to go pick blackberries and would do it everyday!  Last year we didn't get very much because of the drought but this year they have been amazing!
 Translation: " I see Dad. I see me. I see Mom. I see Sharise.  We are in the forest of no return. I see lots of faces in the forest."
Translation: " I see me and Sam. We are fighting. I see birds. I see insects. I see ........ We are having fun. Sam not you .......... (that's the best I could do in translating.)

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the updates, it is fun seeing what you are doing and what my cute grandkids are doing. Love ya'll :)

Des said...

I love trying to decipher what my kids write sometimes. Those pictures are priceless. I miss you guys and wish that I could be there when you have the baby. :( Boo for living so far away and boo for cancer which makes it so I can't just come whenever I want to...
Love you guys!

Andi Anagh Design said...

wow..
very nice blog..
it give me some important information..
thx yaa. :D

i'll come again later..

Andi Anagh Design said...

wow..
very nice blog..
it give me some important information..
thx yaa. :D

i'll come again later..