"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, March 23, 2012

32 weeks!


*I know I just did a post at 30 weeks but I feel like so much has changed the past two weeks.
*I now FEEL pregnant every second of the day (and night)
*Baby girl has decided that my ribs are fun to kick.
*She also somehow manages to punch my bladder at the same time while kicking my ribs.
*My groin muscles are killing me. I don't remember that with the other two kids.
*I pee probably 5 times at night.
*It takes approximately two years to roll from one side to the other while in bed.
*My feet actually get a tad swollen if I stay in one position too long (again, didn't happen with the other two)
*I pretty much have to force myself to eat healthy. Food does not sound appetizing, unless it's sugar. It's driving me crazy!!
*I am tired 99% of the day and yet wide awake during the night.
*Still crocheting like a mad old woman. I've now moved on to baby shoes.
*I am super anxious to get this baby here! I have been waiting forever for this third little one!
*I am scheduled for another ultrasound this coming Tuesday. I hope little Miss decides to show her face this time! :)

3 comments:

Fowlks Family Memories, Our Journey said...

Cute Belly, does she have a name yet?

Emma said...

whoa big mama!
only 8 more weeks, you poor thing!
i can't wait for her to get here either, she's been a long time coming!

MarksMama said...

I totally agree with you on almost all of these. Rolling over in bed is a pain literally. And I've been waddling forever because of groin muscle pain. I don't remember it with the other two either. So ready to be done. It makes me respect those who have like six kids.