"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

30 weeks

Sam's photography skills

Carly's 1st try

Carly's 2ND try

*Not sure how I got to 30 weeks! When I look back it seems like I've been pregnant forever, and yet it also seems to be flying by so fast!
*I have been feeling pretty great! (cross your fingers)
*I'm still sleeping pretty good at night, other than trips to the bathroom or Sam waking up about something.
*Not too uncomfortable yet. I have moments in the day where I feel huge and I FEEL pregnant. I also have moments in the day where I forget I'm even pregnant!
*The little lady inside of me likes to move. Just like her siblings.
*Still haven't decided on a name yet.
* Carly was pretty sad when we told her for sure her name would not be Ariel.
*I haven't had any strong cravings but I find myself at times loading up on plums recently.
*I've had a little bit of heartburn but only in the evenings before I go to bed.
* Sam and Carly both think this baby is their birthday present. Let's hope she doesn't decide to come on the 12th (Sam) or make me wait until the 22nd (Carly)
*I've been thinking a lot about labor recently. I was induced with the other two and won't need to be induced this time around. I've been really curious at how different it will be.
* Confession: I actually put on real clothes for the above picture. I'm usually in some form of sweat pants with my hair pulled up. Not exactly how I want to be remembered.

4 comments:

daniellejackson said...

You look super cute! Glad you're feeling good!

Des said...

I love the kids attempt at taking the pictures. Classic. I have to say that I am so jealous of your hair too. It is so long and super cute. :)

Pauline said...

Yes Sam needs a little more practice but not to bad if you didn't want to capture the belly. :) Yes Your hair is gorgeous. It looks really pretty curled like that. Can't wait to see your cute family.

The Isoms said...

Beautiful!! Love the kid pictures!