"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthdays

I realized I never posted pictures from Carly and Sam's birthdays. I put some on facebook so for those of you who are on facebook you've seen these already. :)


This was the morning of Carly's actual birthday.


Below are pictures from the birthday party. We combined it with Ayden McLane (Chad's cousin's son) Their birthday's are a day apart so we thought it would be fun to celebrate all together since we invite all the same people anyway!




Carly's Ariel cake to match her Ariel bow


Below: These are pictures from Sam's birthday. He loved having his special day and he LOVED his Lightening McQueen cake.





Sam woke up to balloons everywhere on his birthday!


I still can't believe my babies are five and three years old. :(


1 comment:

Pauline said...

I can't believe it either. I remember all to well when you were their ages. And it doesn't seem that long ago. Enjoy those little monkeys because next thing you know you will be sitting in a big empty house and wondering WHAT IN THE HECK HAPPENED to those babies. And as far as gardens go it can be frustrating, but we found some awesome drip line stuff that I go and turn on the fauset and it does it all from me. It would be worth looking into. I found it at Lowes I can send you a pic or you can see it when you come. It takes a while to put it all in but it is so worth the hassel of not having to water it by hand.