"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

so excited!!!

Thursday we'll start our journey across the country to visit my favorite people in Utah! I am so excited! I have been excited since we decided to go and I am so glad it's finally here! It feels like it's been forever since I've been to Utah, even though I was there last September. I'm not, however, excited about the two day car ride with my children and one dog (yes, we're bringing Dolly. I think we might be a little crazy!) But, I know that two days of craziness in the car will be so worth it. And seeing scenery like this along the way isn't so bad.




The faces I can't wait to see!



Plus one little face that I haven't met in person yet. It's been killing me but soon I'll be able to love on my newest little neice and I CANNOT WAIT!!!




3 comments:

Des said...

We are so excited too!!!!!
Good luck on the car ride. Maybe we will have to bring Mei Mei so Dolly can have a playmate. I think mom and dad would love it. ;)

Cami and Mitch said...

how fun! And you're so brave to do that drive. If you have time,give me a call :)

Pauline said...

Finally getting time to look at blogs and It was so fun having you here. Was not long enough though. And wont be long till I see you guys again. Love ya and take good care of my baby who decieded to sprend her wings.