"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, March 4, 2011

yesterday....

Carly thought her puppy needed to eat.

My kids are either fighting with eachother or getting and along and making a mess. I really think I'll take a mess over the fighting.

(not sure what was up with Carly's face)

I'm getting really excited to see everything start to pop up in the garden. I just hope they continue to keep growing so well!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

K if there happens to be a comment that shows up that says Dan says it if from me MOM he signed into gmail and didnt sign out. Weird now it doesnt show anything.

*ShaRisE* said...

Carlys face is quite creepy!!! haha love it! They definitely know how to get dirty! Love those darn kids!

Pauline said...

She does have a little evil look going on there. I love that she is feeding her doggie.

Emma said...

look at those dirty kids! I'm totally jealous of all of it, dirt and all!