"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, March 19, 2011


So, downloading pictures from my camera, I realized we really haven't been doing much around here lately. Nothing. Other than enjoying our warm weather and being outside. I'm not joking when I say my kids are outside ALL DAY! I can't believe it. I am loving it. When they aren't outside they found a new love for blocks. They actually play with them TOGETHER. That's right, I said TOGETHER. They build and build and build. Knock it down and then build again. It makes me want to go out and buy more blocks!

The other day the sky looked so amazing. The picture just doesn't do it justice.


The kids enjoying a boat ride.


I'm sad this picture is blurry. He fell asleep watching "fast cars" He gets so worn out playing outside all day (with no nap)


5 comments:

Des said...

I wish my kids could play outside all day....but I don't think they would even if it was warm. They are a bunch of lazy bums like their parents. That is my goal this spring and summer- to get out of this house more!

*ShaRisE* said...

FUN!! Man I miss that boat haha

Pauline said...

So did you buy the boat? I love the blocks and that they play together that is an accomplishment right there to find something that a brother and sister will play together with.

Pauline said...

By the way that is cool cloud formations I may have to use that some day.

Emma said...

Having my kids play outside all day is simply a dream right now... I swear you are living my dream.
So you got a boat? I'll add that to the list of why we want to go to TX to see you.