"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, March 25, 2011

backyard adventures....

We went for a ride down in the woods behind our house and I was surprised at how pretty it is! I had to pull my camera out snap a few (a ton!) of pictures.


As I was taking pictures Chad noticed this big guy floating in the river. We quickly rounded dolly up from the shoreline so we wouldn't have to watch our dog be attacked by the alligator.





Thursday we were able to take the afternoon and go for a ride on the boat. We let the kids out to play on the beach and they loved it!


5 comments:

Des said...

I have to say, I am very jealous of your boat.

Pauline said...

Beautiful pictures (except the alligator) and yes that boat looks fun well I know it is I have been on it before.

*ShaRisE* said...

I wish I could be enjoying that beautiful weather with you!! Looks like fun! :)

Emma said...

beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

Love this picture with all the flowers and tree branches!! You could almost frame them, they're so good!