"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Carly's world part 2


















The pictures below are pictures from my phone




4 comments:

Pauline said...

I love all the pics from Carys little world. I really think her feeding the donkey is way cute, I want to feed him when I get there I didn't last time. It looks fun.

Emma said...

i love this! does she have a camera or are these from your phone? andrina wants a camera sooo bad, this makes me want to get her one!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Love the pics! Especially the one with her in the Allied hat!

Des said...

love it- I need to let my kids take the camera for an afternoon. I love the pics that Ellie has taken on my phone. I think I have about 20 of Mei Mei and 20 more of Ellie's feet. :/