"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pictures

She thought she was the coolest chick around when Daddy gave her his sunglasses.




This past week Grandma and Grandpa "Great" came for a visit.(My Dad's Parents) They stayed at an RV park about 3 miles from our house. It was nice to see them. Carly loved it when they came over to play with her!


I got a new camera recently and I have been having fun messing around with it and taking pictures. I love it and so far I have no complaints!

Carly was showing me her stick. (she almost wacked me in the head with it a couple times)

This dog thinks he is king. This picture totally shows it too!

9 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute pictures! What kind of camera did you get?

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

Love the glasses, and your counter tops look amazing. I want a to redo our kitchen but ours is so small that their is really nothing you can do with it. lol

Stephanie said...

hahaha sOOO cute!!

The Isoms said...

Love the glasses! You can tell she feels COOL!
I am so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Great got to visit! I know my kids love it when they are here!!

Pauline said...

Cool shades. Cute girl what can I say. I am glad that G and G Great was able to visit. Looks like you had a good time glad you wasnt sick then. And yes Skipper is the King.

*ShaRisE* said...

haha cute cute pics!! i love the one with carly and chad when shes wearing the sunglasses her face is awesome!! im excited to see you guys in a couple days! as of now im feeling great haha because i accidentaly took 3 tbsp of loritab instead of 3 tsp :/ ya i know i tried bein a big girl without wakin mom up and i guess im just not ready mom had to draw lines of the cup for me haha! anyway love ya guys see ya soon!!

Des said...

Really cute pics. Don't ya love new camera's? I'm glad that you got to see Grams and Gramps. I think you have seen them as much as I have this year. They are always gone having fun!

Cami and Mitch said...

cute pictures! your kids are darling and your countertops look great!

Emma said...

CUTE pictures! I love Carly and her glasses! It looks so nice and warm there... a good place to visit, eh?
And you mentioned you got a new camera? What did you get? Your pictures look really good!