"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, March 23, 2009

8 comments:

Pauline said...

That is great I am glad you posted that for all to hear I love it.

Emma said...

Oh I love her! "Wittle Wam!" Loved it!
And I love her room, you did a good job painting it!

Des said...

So funny! Ellie does that deliciouoso thing too when she eats something. I've yet to catch her on video.

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh my gosh, who is that little girl!? She's way too old to be the little Carly that I remember!

wheaties said...

lol she did really well -- at least she kept the tune going!!

Kirk and Joan said...

She sings so cute! I just got the rundown from your Mom at lunch today about all the fun they had down there. Sounds like a lot of fun (except for the 23 hour drive!!!).

Peyton and Jayce said...

she is seriously CUTE! And can I just say that the room is pretty cute too- did you do those cute flowers on the wall? Good job mom!

*ShaRisE* said...

oh goodness how i heard that song so many times haha!! she is so crazy! i lover her!