"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nothing much really...

Carly loves to look at books. I like that she loves to look at books! She especially loves books with letters and colors, she feels very grown up when she can name what she is looking at. She knows the letter A and B and C. She knows all of her colors and even some of the Spanish names for colors. (Thanks Dora)
Here is Mr. Sambo. He is now officially getting into everything. Once he learned to stand up in his crib he has had to try his little trick with everything. No major bumps on his head yet but I have a feeling a big one is coming. He wants to stand up all the time now, I know he really wants to walk he just doesn't have those motor skills quite yet but I have a feeling it won't be long. Especially since he has Carly as an example!

Carly decided Sam was hungry. I was feeding him some of his snacks but I guess she thought it wasn't enough. I left the room for a bit and this is what I found when I came back in. Pretty funny! I'm actually surprised she was willing to share her food with him. Usually she is putting everything up on the couch so he can't get it.
I would've posted pictures of our new counters tonight but my kitchen is a mess, I don't feel like cleaning it right now so...the pictures will come at a later date. You can kind of see them in the above picture but it's not that great of picture! Sorry :)

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Cute kidos can't wait to squeeze them

The Isoms said...

How cute! What a great big sister! I can't believe Sam is getting into everything....Can't wait to see them!

Des said...

I can't believe how big Sam is getting! He still has the cutest skinny little legs though!

*ShaRisE* said...

i love the cheezer sam is doing when hes sanding haha so cute and the food pic is hilarious!!! carly looks thrilled in a way that she fed sam and sam is thinking that he prob liked the food u gave him better and is trying to figure out what the heck to do with that plasic food!