"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

videos

For some reason I can't get my videos from You Tube onto my blog and I don't feel like trying to download them again onto something different so here are the URLs just in case your interested in watching some cute kids :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvgW2k659wc Carly and Sam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPkcULsqS0 Carly reading a book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJEQwfO6KSk Carly singing in the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28laGelvvw Carly and her Pumpkin

7 comments:

Des said...

I couldn't get a video to upload yesterday. I wonder if something is up with their server. Anyway, cute videos. Carly's hair is so long and cute!

Ashley & Kevin said...

I love the singing one! you have cute kids!

Emma said...

I can't ever get my videos to load, glad to see I'm not alone.

When Carly shoved her dolls hand into Sam's mouth, so funny! Carly singing was so cute and I can't believe she can count so well!!

*ShaRisE* said...

oh my heck i miss you guys!! i cant wait to see you tuesday!! carly is very good at reading!! :) haha i liked that one she can say so much!! and i love her ROAR!! and sam just is so freakin cute!! im taking child development so its fun to take what i learn in class and compare it to the many CUTE neices and nephews i have i hope your guys didnt all take the cute jeans cuz i want cute kids to!

Pauline said...

Cute videos, they are getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday you guys drive safe Love you!

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

So Monday I work 3-7:30, Tuesday 11-7:30 and Wednesday 9-5. You can call my cell @801-598-8327 or at work 801-943-8121. So you can just call or if your not sure when you can make it you can just stop in were are @ 1875 E. and Fort Union Blvd. (about 7200 S.)

The Isoms said...

Great videos! I am with Emma...when Carly shoved the doll hand into Sams mouth..that was to funny!
Logan and Raylie loved watching them!